Getting seriously involved with the opposite sex calls for a bundle of maturity and patience. After spending your days hauling with office drudgery, your evenings fly, wondering about how much exhausted you are even to reach for a good night kiss. Though the erstwhile stage was pretty occupied with excitement, subsequently it starts to turn pale and keeping the flame alive becomes a demanding job for both the partners, gradually.
Love often fails because men want space and women want to understand. Millions of couples join every day in love, whereas million others cries a painful separation. They feel frustration and everyday irritations had doused the spark between them. There are very few people who are able to grow in love.
Let’s grab some quick tips on how to keep that flame glowing:
1) The beauty of loyalty: Trust is the foundation of a relationship. Most relationships fail due to jolt in the foundation. Loyalty garnishes a relationship. Nothing is sexier than a man or woman dedicated to their partners.
2) Love with Friendship: To be great lovers, you need to be great friends first. Men are from Mars, while women are from Venus and surviving with the opposite sex means dealing with things that mean something or sometimes nothing. When you are true friends, instead of trying to have control or change them, you acknowledge and respect their views. You have a shared history of your past life with them which will act as an immune to your relationship in future as your better half have a better understanding of your tastes, preferences, likes, and dislikes.
3) Confess your past: At some point, everyone tends to walk out of their threshold. There are days when you may be attracted to your best friend or to your partner’s cousin. Curiosity can be a bitch at times. You know you are engaged to your partner, still, your curiosity would ignite you to flirt with the new girl in your neighborhood. However, as they say, “Better late than never.” Confessing your flings and faults can actually help retain the lost faith of your partner.
4) Being secure: A peculiar kind of inferiority that can ruin a blooming relationship is insecurity. If you are insecure, own it and fix it. The more fearful you are around your partner, the less attracted they are to you and the relationship is likely to stand on the verge of dying.
5) Blurt it out: When piled up frustration sweeps way to depression and baseless rumination, dissociation wins its race. You want him to take you shopping. Instead of saying it directly, you tend to encircle it with “my best friend’s boyfriend always surprises her with expensive shopping and lavish outings” will not work. Remember, for a man, their formula is “Don’t fix it unless it is broken”.
6) Ignite your sex life: Nobody likes to eat dal and rice every day. Everyone wishes for biryani at times. Nurturing that flame would require volumes of warmth along with a few doses of fresh fragrance to it. Quick tip: Get rid of vanilla sex and explore the other new varieties.
7) Anger and Arguments: It is common for two people who are madly in love with hating each other the very next day. Wrath can literally stretch to violent arguments and abuses which in turn can extinguish the flame of a relationship in no time.
8) Wrap with Compromise: All the huge disputes of the world can be settled with a compromise. Count ego as the greatest enemy and make compromise your priority.
Author’s Take: Rather than engaging in stupid fights, celebrate love and togetherness. Take her for shopping or cook his favorite meal. At the end of the day, the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach and to a girl is through shopping.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?