Dating a writer can be tough as well as an amazing journey one can travel through. These moody, stubborn, serious, sulky and exasperated creatures are not at all easy to handle. But once you enter their trusted zone, they will take great care of you, just like their grammatical errors.
Writers are the smart, intelligent, witty, and creative specimen of the human race you would love to hang around with. Coffee is their best friend while creativity keeps them awake. They are mostly shy, introvert, and short tempered but once you learn how to reach their comfort zone, they will sketch joy and vitality in your life. This intense category of species would make you scream in joy as they make love to you with their words.
Explore the aisle below and know the benefits you can avail from your better half:
- Experience and Experiment: They are always in search of new things and their life is filled with series of adventure and experiments. A story created with events that have happened or experienced brings liveliness to it. Don’t be surprised if your writer behaves weird at times or do things that are awkward. Those might be the things they want to witness before capturing in their writings.
- Changing moods: Once you date a writer, you will learn the true usage of every single emojis of your keyboard. Your writer love is always buried deep with new ideas and thoughts and thus you tend to be extra careful while using your movement and tone. Your slightest distraction can result in a violent war.
- Romance through vocabulary: If you want to romance, romance with a writer. They can explore depths of you and make you swim in a sea of fascination. You might not even realize how deeply you have drowned in their words. They will trap every emotion of you in their writings.
- No demands, no complaints: They hate dominating bosses and bitchy colleagues. And that is why they choose writing over a 10 am to 6 pm job. They love being independent and won’t pester you to take them for parties. They won’t demand or complain even if you don’t buy them expensive gifts.
- Coated with ideas: They are layered with creativity, imagination, and artistry. Whether a party decor or a story outline, never hesitate to ask them anything. They can enlighten you with the best-experienced ideas and opinions. Each of their creations requires a lot of research- digging out the best shopping sites to matching footwear, restaurants, music, etc. So in case you tremble with your choice, ask for their recommendation!
- Patience is sweet: Sometimes it takes days to get their desired plot and twist for the tale. They know that the fruit of patience is always sweet. They won’t fume with rage if you reach late on a date someday.
- Great observers: Writers are great observers. They notice minute details of you just like the grammatical errors. From your deep dark snipers to bulged out belly, they will paint every strand of you in their mind.
- Romance runs in their veins: They are mostly dreamers and fantasizing is their favorite hobby. The romantic message that you texted last night would be transformed into a poem with amalgamated feelings and volumized vocabulary attached to it in the next morning. They will preserve every speck of you in their writings.
- At your service: They are good listeners. Whether your terribly poor jokes or sad tales, they carry boatloads of patience to stand every story and provide their expert opinions. In fact, they will take interest in everything you say and are always at your service, even when you lag behind with your assignment’s deadline.
- You are the hero: And lastly, be prepared to see yourself as a lead character in their next story, because writers fall in love with people they find a serene bonding with.
Dating a writer means you will learn a lot of cool new words. You will receive grammatical error free text on your phone. You will get the best of Valentine or anniversary dedicated messages. You do not need to rush to the shelf to get that heavy oxford dictionary. They are at your service for all your vocabulary problems.
While your friends talk about their dummy partners' activities, you can delightedly stand as a proud boyfriend/ girlfriend alongside your writer love. Let us know your experiences in the comment section below.