Your female friends might disagree to your opinions, spill beans behind your back, puke out your dark secrets and deny helping with assignments. But in contrast, a guy friend would stand all your useless tantrums, lock your secrets safe in their hearts, listen to all your boyfriend problems, help in assignments and in fact do everything that a girl friend will definitely disagree. And cherry in the cake is when your guy-friend is Bengali and you have amazing stuffs to explore about him.
- AS SWEET AS MISTI: They are generally the out spoken people with their tongue is as sweet as Rossogulla and Misti doi. They are friendly people and you will be left with no silly reason to not love their company. You will rarely find them engaging in any controversial activity and they profoundly preach non-violence.
- BRAVE AT HEART: You will always feel safe in his company. Although he isn’t muscular like the Punjabi guy, he will always protect you from every street whistles and ‘wo dekh maal jaa rahi hai’ eyes.
- THE MUSIC FREAK: They are the extreme music freak taking interest in various genres. And whoa! Your bong guide is always by your side to help you in updating your playlist with fresh tracks.
- THE UNIVERSALLY BHAIZONED ELEMENT: They are the universally Bhai zoned class and their ‘dada’ factor will forever amuse you with their caring attitude. They will defend every obstacle standing your way.
- CLASSINESS AT ITS BEST: In other days, he is just the plain simple guy chomping with Nutella all over his face but his pataka look during festivals, aaye haaye will leave you droll your eyes in wonder. He will bet your hunky boyfriend in terms of classiness with his traditional features.
- THE TOPPERS: They are generally the intelligent class compared to rest of your circle. With him by your side, you will never have to worry about bulky assignments and deadlines ever again.
- LAZINESS IS SYNONYMOUS: They are lazy people which actually make your life easier. Unlike your impatient boyfriend, you can get ready for a party without any 50 messages and 100 calls with him. The Indian tradition of always getting late and the logic behind one minute equals one hour can be equally be applied with him
- CULTURALLY ENLIGHTENED: They have been taught to respect women and treat them with courtesy since childhood. They are highly cultured and would acquaint you to every values and tradition whenever you step the wrong route.
- FOODIE: Bongs are great foodies as well as master chefs of their kitchen. You will be introduced to different relishing delicacies and styles of cooking by him. Befriend his mom so that you can invite yourself for a sumptuous dinner with illish maas’ r sorsori.
Let us know your views about this article in the comment section below.